The VEDA 201 has been designed for use at lower air pressure and, as such, minimises overspray whilst facilitating greater control over detailed spraying. This is coupled with fine atomisation at an affordable price.
The VEDA 201 comes fitted with a 0.5mm needle and has a 0.5cc paint cup and Micro Air Control valve which allows for fingertip control of airflow.
This makes it ideal for detailed work whilst also reducing paint waste.
Also included in this kit is a replacement o-ring set (usual cost £3.99).
The VEDA 201 can also be fitted with VEDA 0.2mm/0.3mm needles, nozzles and nozzle caps.
Bartsharp stocks a full range of these items.
The VEDA airbrush range is fitted with a PTFE needle packing bush which is highly resistant to solvents. This feature is NOT offered by similar priced airbrushes.
VEDA 201 Features
• 0.2mm to 28mm spray pattern
• Fitted with 0.5mm needle and nozzle for general purpose, high paint flow spraying giving wider sized spray patterns
• Dual action, gravity feed with internal atomisation
• Gravity feed paint cup – 0.5cc
• PTFE needle packing bush.
• Recommended air pressure 15 to 50 psi
Your VEDA 201 is excellent for:
• Custom Automotive Design Graphics
• Photo Retouching
• Nail Art
• Body Art
• Model Painting
• Cake Decoration
• RC Bodies
• T Shirt / Textiles
• Bakery Crafts
• Sign Painting
• Hobby and Craft
• Fine Art
• Hobby and Crafts
**FOR NEXT DAY PLEASE ORDER BY 1PM**