The VEDA 135E has been designed for use at lower air pressure and, as such, minimises overspray whilst facilitating greater control over detailed spraying. This is coupled with fine atomisation at an affordable price.
The VEDA 135 comes fitted with a 0.3mm needle and has a 2cc paint cup.
This makes it ideal for detailed work whilst also reducing paint waste.
The VEDA 135S Kit also comes with:
1 x VEDA 0.2mm needles, nozzles and nozzle caps.
1 x VEDA 0.5mm needles, nozzles and nozzle caps.
1 x Quick release Coupler.
Bartsharp stocks a full range of spares and accessories.
The VEDA airbrush range is fitted with a PTFE needle packing bush which is highly resistant to solvents. This feature is NOT offered by similar priced airbrushes.
VEDA 135E Features
• 0.2mm to 28mm spray pattern
• Fitted with 0.3mm needle and nozzle for general purpose, high paint flow spraying giving wider sized spray patterns
• Dual action, gravity feed with internal atomisation
• Gravity feed paint cup – 2cc
• PTFE needle packing bush.
• Recommended air pressure 10 to 60 psi
Your VEDA 135E is excellent for:
Illustration Fine/commercial art Photo retouching Custom automotive Motorcycle graphics Motorcycle helmet artwork T-Shirts/textiles Nails & cosmetics Miniatures Taxidermy/lures Models, RC planes/cars/helicopters etc Hobbies and Crafts Students to professional Cake decoration Using:
Watercolours, Acrylics Inks and Dyes, Automotive Urethanes, Lacquers, Enamels & Edible food dyes.