The VEDA 135E has been designed for use at lower air pressure and, as such, minimises overspray whilst facilitating greater control over detailed spraying. This is coupled with fine atomisation at an affordable price.
The VEDA 135 comes fitted with a 0.3mm needle and has a 2cc paint cup.
This makes it ideal for detailed work whilst also reducing paint waste.
The VEDA 135E can also be fitted with VEDA 0.2mm/0.5mm needles, nozzles and nozzle caps.
Bartsharp stocks a full range of these items.
The VEDA airbrush range is fitted with a PTFE needle packing bush which is highly resistant to solvents. This feature is NOT offered by similar priced airbrushes.
VEDA 135E Features
• 0.2mm to 28mm spray pattern
• Fitted with 0.3mm needle and nozzle for general purpose, high paint flow spraying giving wider sized spray patterns
• Dual action, gravity feed with internal atomisation
• Gravity feed paint cup – 2cc
• PTFE needle packing bush.
• Recommended air pressure 10 to 60 psi
Your VEDA 135E is excellent for:
• Custom Automotive Design Graphics
• Photo Retouching
• Nail Art