The VEDA 117 is a dual action gravity feed airbrush which performs well at lower pressures and helps to produce greater detail. The innovative dual action pistol trigger offers ergonomic comfort and dual action control. Pre sets on the handle means that even a beginner can accurately pre set the spray pattern for lines, background and shading.
The VEDA 117 pistol trigger has been designed for use at lower air pressure and, as such, minimises overspray whilst facilitating greater control over detailed spraying. This is coupled with fine atomisation at an affordable price.
The VEDA 117 comes with three fully interchangeable paint cup options: 13cc, 5cc and 2cc
The VEDA 117 can also be fitted with VEDA 0.2mm/0.3mm needles, nozzles and nozzle caps.
Bartsharp stocks a full range of these items.
The VEDA airbrush range is fitted with a PTFE needle packing bush which is highly resistant to solvents. This feature is NOT offered by similar priced airbrushes.
VEDA 117 Features
• 0.5mm to 38mm spray pattern
• Fitted with 0.5mm needle and nozzle for general purpose, high paint flow spraying giving wider sized spray patterns
• Dual action, gravity feed with internal atomisation
• Gravity feed cups – 13cc, 5cc and 2cc
• PTFE needle packing bush.
• Recommended air pressure 10 to 60 psi
Your VEDA 117 is excellent for:
• Custom Automotive Design Graphics
• Photo Retouching
• Nail Art
• Body Art
• Model Painting
• Cake Decoration
• RC Bodies
• T Shirt / Textiles
• Bakery Crafts
• Sign Painting
• Hobby and Craft
• Fine Art
• Hobby and Crafts
**FOR NEXT DAY PLEASE ORDER BY 1PM**